Tuesday, November 07, 2017

bigger things take time

I continue to be grateful for my cloth and thread customers.

This is Charlie doing his best to ignore my suggestions that we both need a nap, badly.

I really should have packed him into the car and let him run wild at the park before the rain closed in, but I was too tired to drive. It was just a matter of timing.

I've kept the promise to myself to do the Nanowrimo thing and have been spending all my mornings writing. Too much time on one's ass has to be a health hazard.

Walking in the park continues to give me brain space for working on stories even though I can't seem to sustain consistency and momentum to reap any physical benefits so far. Given time, I know it will. I have to work out the balance, but any creative will tell you that when you are on a roll, you'd better slick up and go with it.

No comments: