Thursday, October 05, 2017

fiber fix



Dirty thread continues to be a learning thing.

Many of the most recent batch were just Meh, so I overdyed them. There's a project I don't want to mess with again.

Last night the simplicity of winding skeins while watching a movie was as much as my brain/body could tolerate. There are places on YouTube where people post videos of repetitive tasks like this. Doing them, I get. Watching them? Not for me, but Sweetie was fascinated and every now and then compelled to reach in and mess with the process.


2 comments:

Ms. said...

May I conjecture 'Sweetie' is the dear young Charlie?

Deb Lacativa said...

I added a picture of her doing her second favorite thing. Her first, you can tell by the picture, is eating. But since we lost Juicy she is losing weight because she is not stealing from his bowl.